Scream Pretty Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry
The Face of Sream Pretty Australia 2020 Competition 14th October – 31st December 2019
The winning prize consists of a professional photo shoot with a top Sydney fashion photographer & one nights accommodation in Sydney.
To enter, the entrant needs to:
Follow us on Instagram (@screamprettyaustralia) AND Facebook (@screamprettyaustralia). Upload a photo of you wearing any one piece of Scream Pretty Australia jewellery, then tag 5 friends and tell us why you are the Face of Scream Pretty Australia 2020 .
Only one entry per person and only one prize per household. This competition is open only to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
Competition entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on 31st December 2019.
- No alternative prize is available. Not available as a cash alternative.
- This competition is open only to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
- The promoter is: MISS VIVA PTY LTD (Official Distributor of Scream Pretty Australia registered company no. 2018437)
- Employees of Scream Pretty or Miss Viva or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Scream Pretty, Instagram & Facebook.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at the discretion of Miss Viva from all valid entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- Following confirmation of their win by Scream Pretty, the winner will be asked to confirm they have received the notification to Scream Pretty immediately by way of return. If Scream Pretty fails to receive contact details from a winner within 14 days of sending the notification, the prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by Scream Pretty at its sole discretion. Scream Pretty will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 21 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
Parcel Collect 10151 98418, Customer Collection Location, Bondi Lpo, 127 Bondi Road, Bondi NSW 2026
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.